ATF Payroll Reporter Program Details
- The ATF Payroll Reporter program will now create a data file which you can use to e-file quarterly reports directly to the state's unemployment or wage reporting online web page, at no additional cost (States are limited, see below for list of states).
- Prints forms 941, 941B, 944, 940, Schedule A (Form 940) and W-2s.
- Prints quarterly reports for Tax Forms for multiple states. Click here for a list of state forms supported.
- Prints generic state reports for all other states.
- Creates a data file for direct e-filing of quarterly reports to the State's Online Web page Click here for a list of states supported.
- Calculates Social Security and Medicare taxes, state disability withholdings and employer liabilities.
- Calculates a general ledger posting summary.
- Handles an unlimited number of companies and employees.